Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Are those "special" brownies?

To put it simply, no.
That's the problem with bringing brownies in to school. That is always the first question people ask me. No, of course I didn't put weed in them. Why would you think I would be stupid enough to bring weed brownies to school? Come on guys, give me a little credit here.
Also, i save my special brownies (which are not made with cannibutter or anything to do with that!) for later on this month, because they defined are a must for the holidays. But as for today, I just made the simplest brownies possible. No nuts, no chocolate chunks or chips, no nothin. Just pure, wonderful brownies.
Sounds boring? Maybe. But they have been very popular in the past.
I love brownies. I feel like they are sweet and rich enough as is. Just chocolate and a little bit of powdered sugar and that's it.

Wow, I realize I'm not making these sound very great, but trust me, they're the bomb dot com.

BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies:

2 Ounces Unsweetened Chocolate
3/4 cup butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour



1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray foil with cooking spray.
3. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour ; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
4. BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely. Use foil handles to remove brownies from pan before cutting to serve.

Peace. Love. Browniesss

No comments:

Post a Comment