Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cookies and Crocodile Rock

Okay, okay. I DO realize that a chocolate chip cookie recipe seems like the absolutely most BORING first post, but you know what? The cookies are freaking amazing. This is actually the best cookie recipe I have ever used in my life. It was actually the first thing I ever baked, back in the day when my mommy had to help me around the kitchen. They're so good, and I usually vary them up a little each time I make them. This time I used M&Ms and an extra 1/2 cup of brown sugar. They came out kind of ugly, but damn they were good.





Recipe:
2 Cups all purpose flour
1 Tsp. baking soda
1 Tsp. salt
2 Sticks butter
1 Cup sugar
1 Cup packed light brown sugar*
2 Tsp. vanilla extract
2 Eggs
1 Cup M&Ms

*I added an extra 1/2 cup of brown sugar.

1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
2. In electric mixer, mix butter and sugars. Add vanilla and eggs.
3. In a medium bowl, sift the dry ingredients. Add them to the wet ingredients. Mix everything together.
4. Bake 8 - 11 minutes.
5. Eat!

Peace. Love. Cookies.
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment